Gathering of Information
Use of the Information
Bermuda Realty Company Limited uses any information voluntarily given by our users to enhance their experience, whether to provide interactive or personalized elements on the sites or to better prepare future content based on the interests of our users.
As stated above, Bermuda Realty Company Limited uses information that users voluntarily provide in order to send out electronic newsletters and to enable users to move seamlessly through the website. We send out newsletters to subscribers on a regular schedule, and occasionally send out special editions when we think subscribers might be particularly interested in something we are doing.
We use tracking information to determine which areas our site users like and don't like based on traffic to those areas. Bermuda Realty Company Limited does not track what individual users read, but rather how well each page performs overall. This helps us continue to build a better service for you.
In compliance with the Standard for Electronic Transactions, under the Electronic Transactions Act 1999, Bermuda Realty Company Limited reserves the right to utilize your personal data and business records only for:
1. internal marketing, billing or other purposes necessary for the provision of services;
2. purposes made known to the site user prior to the time the personal data or business records are collected; and endeavor to ensure that the personal data or business records:
3. can be checked and corrected by the site user;
4. are accurate, and if necessary, kept up to date;
5. if inaccurate, are erased or rectified; and
6. are erased at the request of the site user and/or when no longer reasonably required.
We also endeavor to:
1. ensure the confidentiality of personal data and business records of site users;
2. prevent the sale or transfer of the personal data and business records of site users; and
3. prevent the examination of or tampering with of personal data or business records other than for the purposes of maintenance or security of the relevant information processing system or data integrity.
This guideline does not prohibit disclosure of personal information or business records:
1. with the express or implied consent of the person to whom such personal data or business records relates;
2. or as required by law. Bermuda Realty Company Limited will not sell or transfer personal data or business records of customers to another person for the purpose of sending bulk, unsolicited electronic records.
Bermuda Realty Company Limited gives users options wherever necessary and practical. Such choices include:
Bermuda Realty Company Limited offers users the ability to correct or change the information collected during registration. Users may change this information at any time and as often as necessary. Users who are experiencing problems or who have any questions about how our services work can contact us at email@example.com
Users may unsubscribe to any of our electronic newsletters at anytime by following the instructions contained at the end of every newsletter. Currently, Bermuda Realty Company Limited does not offer users a means by which to completely delete personal information established at the time of registration.
Coldwell Banker Bermuda Realty is a trade name of Bermuda Realty Company Limited